1988-2000 Chevy, GMC C & K 1500, 2500 And 3500 Rear Leaf Spring - 5 Leaves - 22-795
- *Diagram Spring May Differ From Actual Spring*
- Number of Leaves - 5 (4/1)
- Leaf Spring Width - 2-1/2"
- A - Leaf Spring Length: 32"
- B - Leaf Spring Length: 32"
- - Leaf Spring Arch: 7-3/4"
- C - Spring Pack Thickness: 2-11/16"
- Leaf Spring Capacity: 2,025 lbs
- Leaf Spring OEM Number: 15620357
- Leaf Spring Eye Bushings: Front RB-172 / Rear RB-172
- Includes Front and Rear Eye Bushings
- Leaf Spring Material: 1/360 3/341 2ND 1/941
- Location - Rear
Leaf spring 22-795 is the rear leaf spring on a Chevy and GMC C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, Silverado Classic 1500 and Sierra Classic 1500. The rear spring is 2-1/2" wide and is a 5 (4/1) leaf spring. The capacity of this leaf spring is 2,025 lbs. and the OEM number is 15620357.
Models And Year Ranges:
Fits: 1988-1998 Rear Chevrolet And GMC C1500 (2WD)
Fits: 1988-1998 Rear Chevrolet And GMC K1500 (4WD)
Fits: 1999 Rear Chevrolet And GMC Silverado 1500 Classic And Sierra 1500 Classic (2WD And 4WD)
Fits: 1988-2000 Rear Chevrolet And GMC C2500 And C3500 (2WD)
Fits: 1988-2000 Rear Chevrolet And GMC K2500 and K3500 (4WD)
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Over 3 Decades of Customer Satisfaction
Benefits You Need & Want
Quality: Lasts longer. High-quality, durable parts that can withstand use and wear over time.Performance: Performs better. Parts that enhance and maintain the performance of you vehicle. Correct fit and function as expected.Value for Money: Cost with quality balanced. No better products at any price point.Brand Reputation: 30+ years of customer satisfaction.
Get It Done Right
Our promise to you and us
- We will always be honest
- We will always operate with a high level of integrity.
- We will always treat you with dignity, and we will go all out to get it done right.