1980-1997 Ford F250, F350 2 & 4 Wheel Drive Rear Leaf Spring 43-803
- Number of Leaves - 5 (4/1)
- Leaf Spring Width - 3"
- A - Leaf Spring Length: 25"
- B - Leaf Spring Length: 31-3/8"
- C - Leaf Spring Arch: 6-7/8"
- D- Leaf Spring Pack Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Leaf Spring Capacity: 2,810 lbs.
- Leaf Spring OEM Numbers: F6TZ5560AJA, F6TZ5560UA, E3TZ5560M and E3TZ5560M
- Leaf Spring Eye Bushings: Front RB-158 / Rear RB-157
- Includes Front and Rear Eye Bushings
- Leaf Spring Material: 4/360 2ND 1/778
- Location - Rear
Leaf spring 43-803 is the rear spring on Ford F150, F250, F350 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive trucks. The rear spring is 3" wide and is a 5 (4/1) leaf spring. The capacity of the spring is is 2,810 lbs. and the OEM part numbers are F6TZ5560AJA, F6TZ5560UA, E3TZ5560M and E3TZ5560M.
Models And Year Ranges:
Fits: 1980-1996 Rear Ford F150 (4WD)
Fits: 1980-1996 Rear Ford F250 (2WD And 4WD)
Fits: 1997 Rear Ford F250 (2WD And 4WD Over 8,500 lb. GVW)
Fits: 1980-1997 Rear Ford F350 (2WD And 4WD)
Fits: 1980-1997 Rear Ford F350 Chassis Cab With Single Rear Wheels
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Over 3 Decades of Customer Satisfaction
Benefits You Need & Want
Quality: Lasts longer. High-quality, durable parts that can withstand use and wear over time.Performance: Performs better. Parts that enhance and maintain the performance of you vehicle. Correct fit and function as expected.Value for Money: Cost with quality balanced. No better products at any price point.Brand Reputation: 30+ years of customer satisfaction.
Get It Done Right
Our promise to you and us
- We will always be honest
- We will always operate with a high level of integrity.
- We will always treat you with dignity, and we will go all out to get it done right.