1972-1997 Dodge B, CB and MB Series Rear Leaf Spring 34-123
- Number of Leaves - 7 (6/1)
- Leaf Spring Width - 2-1/2"
- A - Spring Length: 23"
- B - Spring Length: 30-3/4"
- - Leaf Spring Arch: 5 1/8"
- C- Leaf Spring Pack Thickness: 2-3/4"
- Leaf Spring Capacity: 3,250 lbs
- Leaf Spring OEM Number: 3638595
- Leaf Spring Eye Bushings: Front RB-60 / Rear RB-58
- Includes Front and Rear Eye Bushings
- Leaf Spring Material: 3/360 3/341 2ND 1/662
- Location - Rear
Leaf spring 34-123 is the rear leaf spring on Dodge B300, B350, CB300, CB400, MB300 and MB400. The rear spring is 2-1/2" wide and is a 7 (6/1) leaf spring. The capacity of this leaf spring is 3,250 lbs. and the OEM part number is 3638595.
Models and Year Ranges:
Fits: 1972-1997 Rear Dodge B300 And B350 (With One Piece Style Shackle)
Fits:1972-1981 Rear Dodge CB300 Commercial Chassis (With One Piece Style Shackle)
Fits: 1972-1981 Rear Dodge CB400 Commercial Chassis
Fits: 1972-1981 Rear Dodge MB300 Motorhome Chassis (With One Piece Style Shackle)
Fits: 1972-1981 Rear Dodge MB400 Motorhome Chassis
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Over 3 Decades of Customer Satisfaction
Benefits You Need & Want
Quality: Lasts longer. High-quality, durable parts that can withstand use and wear over time.Performance: Performs better. Parts that enhance and maintain the performance of you vehicle. Correct fit and function as expected.Value for Money: Cost with quality balanced. No better products at any price point.Brand Reputation: 30+ years of customer satisfaction.
Get It Done Right
Our promise to you and us
- We will always be honest
- We will always operate with a high level of integrity.
- We will always treat you with dignity, and we will go all out to get it done right.