1970 - 1995 Ford L Series Front Leaf Spring - 12 Leaves - 43-390
- *Diagram Spring May Differ From Actual Spring*
- Number of Leaves - 12
- Leaf Spring Width - 4"
- A - Leaf Spring Length: 23-7/8"
- B - Leaf Spring Length: 28-3/8"
- C - Leaf Spring Arch: 5-1/4"
- D - Leaf Spring Pack Thickness: 5-3/16"
- Leaf Spring Eye Bushings: Front Eye NJK / Rear Eye NJK
- Leaf Spring Capacity: 9,200 lbs.
- OEM Part Numbers: DOHZ5310C and DOHA5310G
- Material: 8/.447, 4/.401
- First Design Before Midyear 1975
- Location - Front
The 43-390 leaf spring fits the front of Ford LN700, L, LT, LN, LNT, LS, LTS, LL and LTL 800/900 heavy duty trucks. Also fits Ford Aeromax Series LA, LTA, LLA And LTLA 800/900 (with 52" springs). This spring is 4" wide, is a 12 leaf spring and has a 9,200 lbs. capacity. The OEM part numbers are DOHZ5310C and DOHA5310G.
Models And Year Ranges:
Fits: 1985-1986 Front Ford LN700 (With 4,500 lb. Springs)
Fits: 1987-1995 Front Ford LN700
Fits: 1970-1995 Front Ford L, LT, LN, LNT, LS, LTS, LL and LTL 800/900
Fits: 1988-1995 Front Ford Aeromax Series LA, LTA, LLA And LTLA 800/900 (With 52" Springs)
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Over 3 Decades of Customer Satisfaction
Benefits You Need & Want
Quality: Lasts longer. High-quality, durable parts that can withstand use and wear over time.Performance: Performs better. Parts that enhance and maintain the performance of you vehicle. Correct fit and function as expected.Value for Money: Cost with quality balanced. No better products at any price point.Brand Reputation: 30+ years of customer satisfaction.
Get It Done Right
Our promise to you and us
- We will always be honest
- We will always operate with a high level of integrity.
- We will always treat you with dignity, and we will go all out to get it done right.