1987 - 2012 Peterbilt & Kenworth 200-30, 200-33, 325-348, 362E, 372, 357-385, 320, 520, K300 And T170-T370 Front Leaf Spring - 2 Leaves - 75-210
- *Diagram May Differ From Actual Spring*
- Number of Leaves - 2 (3PD/3)
- Leaf Spring Width - 4"
- A - Leaf Spring Length: 32-1/8"
- B - Leaf Spring Length: 32-1/8"
- C - Leaf Spring Arch: 6-1/8"
- D - Leaf Spring Pack Thickness: 3-3/16"
- Leaf Spring Capacity: 5,600 lbs.
- Leaf Spring OEM Number: 02-02584
- Leaf Spring Eye Bushings: Front RNK / Rear RNK
- Leaf Spring Material: Pad 4/.323, Full Taper 2/.917
- Location - Front
Leaf spring 75-210 is the front leaf spring on Peterbilt 200-30, 200-33, 325, 330, 335, 337, 340, 348, 362E, 372, 357, 377, 377A/E, 385, 378, 379, 320 and 520 Low Cab Forward. Also fits Kenworth K300, T170, T270, T300 and T370. The spring is 4" wide, is a 2 leaf full taper leaf spring with 3 pads and has a capacity of 5,600 lbs. The OEM part number is 02-02584.
Models And Year Ranges:
Fits: 1993-1999 Front Peterbilt 200-30 And 200-33
Fits: 1995-2009 Front Peterbilt 325, 330, 335, 337, 340 And 348
Fits: 1988-2004 Front Peterbilt 362E And 372 (With Set Back Axle)
Fits: 1995-2007 Front Peterbilt 385
Fits: 1987-2007 Front Peterbilt 377, 377A/E And 378 ( With Set Back Axle)
Fits: 1987-2007 Front Peterbilt 357 And 379 (With Set Back Axle)
Fits: 1987-2012 Front Peterbilt 320 and 520 Low Cab Forward
Fits: 1993-1995 Front Kenworth K300
Fits: 1994-2009 Front Kenworth T170, T270, T300 And T370
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Over 3 Decades of Customer Satisfaction
Benefits You Need & Want
Quality: Lasts longer. High-quality, durable parts that can withstand use and wear over time.Performance: Performs better. Parts that enhance and maintain the performance of you vehicle. Correct fit and function as expected.Value for Money: Cost with quality balanced. No better products at any price point.Brand Reputation: 30+ years of customer satisfaction.
Get It Done Right
Our promise to you and us
- We will always be honest
- We will always operate with a high level of integrity.
- We will always treat you with dignity, and we will go all out to get it done right.